03 nights Hanoi, 02 nights Saigon, 02 nights Siem Reap
DAY 1 HANOI ARRIVAL – HANOI HALF DAY CITY TOUR
Upon you arrive Hanoi, our guide will give you a warm welcome at the airport and take you to hotel. As the capital of Vietnam for almost a thousand years, Hanoi is considered as the cultural centre of Vietnam, where every dynasty left their imprint behind.
(In this afternoon) Our tour starts with One pillar pagoda then to Temple of Literature, which is well known as the first university of Vietnam. Then visit the peaceful lake of Hoan Kiem, take an hour cyclo around Hanoi old quarter.
Overnight in Hanoi.
DAY 2 HANOI – HALONG (B/L/D)
The program can be changed base on the cruise you choose (Gray Line Cruise). Kindly help me check itinerary with cruise’s website link
Breakfast at hotel
Approx. 07:45 Pick-up at hotels if located in the Hanoi Old Quarter (upon your private booking of Gray Line shuttle bus); departing to Halong Bay with stopovers for refreshing en route.
Arriving and enjoying fresh tea at Gray Line Lobby before check-in.
Entering Gray Line Cruise via a private pier and being warmly welcomed by the crew. Enjoying welcome drinks when listening to the Briefing of the main Tour guide and check-in
Having a delicious Lunch while the Cruise goes ahead to the Bay. At your leisure after lunch to enjoy hundreds of limestone islands with various shapes. This is the best time to watch unparalleled scenery of Halong in a slow motion.
Arriving at Luon Cave by tender boat. We will discover the area’s tranquility by kayaks or rowing boats. Relaxing on the kayaks and boats is a more brilliant way to really experience the special view of this sea.
Stopping over at Titov Island. We will have various choices to be by your own, having sunbath, swimming or conquering the peak of the Titov to admire the Bay’s panorama (strongly recommended).
Going back to the boat for relaxation at the dusk. Enjoy FREE seasonal fruits on the sundeck. Other drinks will be subject to special rates or seasonal promotions.
Joining a cooking demonstration on the sundeck. Try to make it well and check how well you can cook or prepare for Vietnamese foods.
An elegant dinner with local gourmet will be served.
After dinner: Free choice of evening activities (movie watching, fishing tools and guitars, cards, etc. are all available). Some activities are to be ordered in advance.
DAY 3 HALONG – HANOI (B/BR)
Waking up at dawn for morning exercise (Tai Chi Quan) or enjoying beautiful moments when a blazing sunrise breaks the clouds of the island on the bay (exercises are upon desire).
Light breakfast will be ready with cakes, bread, tea and coffee, noodle soup, etc.
Tender boat will pick us up to visit the Surprising (Sung Sot) Cave, discovered in 1901, and now being a must-to-see tourist attraction for its extensive space. After the rock formation and millions years of water erosion, the cave is now featured by hundreds of marvelous stalactites, stalagmites and grandeur stone chambers which are incomparable with any cave in Gulf of Tonkin.
(Shoes, sandals and convenient clothes are recommended to visit the Cave).
Coming back to our cruise for freshening check-out. Cabins will be cleaned up soon whilst we can enjoy drink and sunbath on the half-open-air sundeck of the Gray Line.
Enjoying a tasty farewell buffet lunch while the boat continuously cruises back.
Time for us to say good bye with the Crew, and give them feedback about the trip.
We can have some tea or other drinks at Gray Line Lobby and wait for our shuttle bus (or private cars) to return to Hanoi
Overnight in Hanoi.
DAY 4 HANOI – FLIGHT TO SAIGON (B)
You will be greeted by your guide upon arrival at Tan Son Nhat International Airport. You will then be escorted to your hotel in town.
Overnight in Saigon
DAY 5 CU CHI TUNNELS HALF DAY – SAIGON HALF DAY CITY TOUR (B)
Cu Chi Tunnels is now a popular spot for both Vietnamese & foreign tourists – the network of over 200km of tunnels became legendary when they played a vital role in the War. In their heyday, the tunnels were functioning underground cities including numerous trap doors, specially constructed living areas, storage facilities, weapons factories, field hospitals, command centers & kitchens.
After breakfast at hotel, start our tour in the morning, before entering the tunnels visitors can watch a short introductory video showing how the tunnels were constructed. You will spend the next hour exploring the tunnels. Afterwards, enjoy tea, cassava (guerrilla’s food during the war). Come back to city in the afternoon and have a half day city tour Saigon. You will begin your urban experience in bustling Saigon, the country’s commercial center and home to a growing number of upscale shops. Visit the Reunification Palace, the Opera House and the Hotel de Ville, Notre Dame Cathedral and the War Remnants Museum. Then visit Ben Thanh market before ending this day.
Overnight in Saigon
DAY 6 SAIGON – FLIGHT TO SIEM REAP (B)
Breakfast at hotel, be free till our guide and driver will pick up and transfer to airport for flight to Siem Reap.
Arrive Siem Reap, Siem Reap – Treasure of the Kingdom of Cambodia, special welcome to everybody, a moment of courtesy. You meet your guide and transfer to hotel for check in.
We will transfer to Tonle Sap Lake, where we will have the opportunity to learn about life on the lake. On the way, we will pass floating houses and impressive flooded forests, portraying life on the water. Return back in town, we will go to visit Artisans d’Angkor. In there, we can take a tour through the workshops and watch students as they learn how to create silk fabrics and garments, stone and wood carving, lacquer ware, polychrome products, silver plating and silk paintings.
DAY 7 ANGKOR THOM & ANGKOR WAT (B)
Breakfast at hotle. You will visit the West Gate of Angkor Thom – undiscovered by mass of tourists.
- The ancient capital of Angkor Thom (12th century),
- See the South Gate, Bayon Temple – unique for its 54 towers decorated with over 200 smiling faces of Avolokitesvara,
- Baphuon temple lying just to the north of Bayon a pyramidal representation of mythical Mont Meru,
- We step to see our old palace as Phimeanakas temple in huge complex that was used for our king in the past time,
- Then Elephant terrace platform for king and officers to view shows and people meeting,
- Preah Palilay older than Angkor Thom, deeply in the forest and on path back You see monks sprinkle water to people.
- Ta Prohm, “Tomb Raider” fame. Ta Prohm has been abandoned to the elements, a reminder that while empires rise and fall, the riotous power of nature marches on, oblivious to the dramas of human history. Left as it was ‘discovered’ by French explorer Henri Mouhout in 1860, the tentacle-like tree roots here are slowly strangling the surviving stones, man first conquers nature to create, nature later conquers back to destroy. We visit Ta Prohm early to avoid the masse of crowd and provide a unique visit in this incredible temple.
We continue to the famous temple: Angkor Wat. Angkor Wat is a World Heritage Site since 1992, famous for its beauty and splendor. Angkor Wat features the longest continuous bas-relief in the world, which runs along the outer gallery walls and narrates stories from Hindu mythology.
Enjoy walking at busy pub street where you can find many bars for cool drink or shopping at Angkor Night Market.
DAY 8 SIEM REAP –DEPARTURE (B)
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to Siem Reap airport for departure to next destination. It’s time to say goodbye, we thank you for traveling with us and warmly welcome you to come again.
Inclusions & Exclusions
|HANOI||First Eden Hotel (deluxe room)||Thang Long Opera Hotel (superior room)||Pan Pacific (deluxe room)|
|HALONG||Oriental sails/ deluxe||Gray Line/ dlx seaview||Margaret cruise/ deluxe balcony|
|SAIGON||Liberty Saigon green view hotel (deluxe)||Harmony / deluxe||Majestic/colonial deluxe|
|SIEM REAP||Cheathata Angkor Hotel (deluxe)||Sokharoth hotel (deluxe)||Royal Angkor Resort (superior)|
- Accommodation as indicated above twin including all taxes and breakfast (normally check-in time: 14.00hrs & check-out time: 12.00hrs)
- Private transportation in with air-conditioned
- 1 night on cruise
- Stationed English speaking guide
- Admission fee to indicated sights
- Meals as indicated in the detail itinerary (B: breakfast, L: lunch, D:dinner)
- Free Vietnam Visa approval letter for Indian and American if you book full package tour from us and not urgent (latest 15 days before starting tour)
- 2 bottles of drinking water per day during the tour
- Airfares (international and domestic) and airport tax
- Early check-in, late check-out surcharge
- Other meals not mentioned in the tour program
- Drinks and personal expenses (phone call, laundry, tipping etc…)
- Any services not mentioned in the program
- Tip and Gratuities
- Surcharge for public holiday or any compulsory dinner on Christmas (24 Dec) and New Year (1 Jan) and Lunar New Year 2020 (23 – 27 Jan 2020)
Tour price in USD per pax base on double/twin sharing room:
|Hotel||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 pax||5 pax||6 pax||7 pax||8 -10 pax|
- Prices are based on the lowest run of the house rates at designated hotels.
- Surcharges may apply during peak season or high occupancy periods.
- Date Specific price will be quoted based on clients travel dates.
- Check-in and check-out times are per international regulations.
- Rate of exchange applicable on the date of final payment.
- All prices are in USD & per person.