03 Beijing, 02 Nights Xian, 02 Nights Shanghai
China Average Temperature : 27°C/-4°C
Day 01 : Arrive Beijing (D)
On arrival, you will be met and transferred to hotel for check in. Later in the evening transfer to restaurant for Indian Dinner. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02 : At Beijing (B,D)
Today after breakfast, we proceed for the city tour to visit Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City & Summer Palace. In the evening dinner at Indian Restaurant & overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 03 : At Beijing (B,D)
Today morning after breakfast, proceed to visit the Jade Factory & Great Wall of China. We also visit the Beijing Olympic Park, where we see the outside views of the National stadium. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 04 : Beijing – Xian (B,D)
Today in the morning after breakfast we proceed to visit the Liulichang & Da Shi Lan, one of Beijing’s most famous old-fashioned streets, has a history dating back 570 years. Later take flight or superfast train to Xian. On arrival, transfer to hotel for check in. Dinner at Indian Restaurant & overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 05 : At Xian (B,D)
Today after breakfast we proceed to visit the Museum of Terracotta Warriors which is very famous for the great underground army of the First Emperor of China, buried together with him 2200 years ago & discovered only in 1974. Then we proceed to visit Special art Lacquer work shop & free time for shopping at Ancient style street. Dinner at Indian Restaurant & overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 06 : Xian – Shanghai (B,D)
Today after breakfast, we proceed to visit the Ancient city walls & Bid Wild Goose Pagoda, which is well-preserved ancient Building & a holy place for Buddhists. Later in the afternoon, transfer to tindihe airport to board your flight to Shanghai. Arrive Shanghai, transfer to hotel for check in. Later dinner at Indian restaurant & overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 07 : At Shanghai (B,D)
Today after breakfast we proceed to visit Jade Buddha Temple, Yuvuan Garden, Pearl Factory & the shopping trip will begin in Nanjing Road. Then we come to The Bund, the renowned waterfront district is the city’s most famous landmark. We also visit the Oriental TV Tower. Dinner & overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 08 : Shanghai – Depart / Departure (B)
Today morning after breakfast day free at leisure. Later check out hotel in the afternoon & transfer to the airport to board your flight back home.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- 3 nights accommodation at Beijing
- 2 nights accommodation at Xian
- 2 nights accommodation at Shanghai
- Daily breakfast & dinner
- Return airport transfers on private basis
- All tours & transfers on private basis as per the itinerary
- One driver & English – speaking guide during the sightseeing
- International & Domestic airfares & train tickets
- Entry visa
- Tipping to coach captains, guides, drivers & bellman, etc
- Any personal expenses
- Beverage, drinks and mineral water during meals
- Travel Insurance
- Daily lunches & optional tours
TOUR COST :
|NO. OF TRAVELLERS||2-5||6-9||10 +||SGL SUPPLIMENT|
HOTELS USED OR SIMILAR :
|Beijing||Beijing Longdinghua hotel||Beijing plaza hotel||Beijing Hunan Plaza|
|Xian||Xian Oriental Business Hotel||Xian Skytel Hotel||Xian Days Suites Hotel|
|Shanghai||Rayfont Downtown Hotel||Ramada Wujiaochang||Shanghai Baolong|
- Prices are based on the lowest run of the house rates at designated hotels.
- Surcharges may apply during peak season or high occupancy periods.
- Date Specific price will be quoted based on clients travel dates.
- Check-in and check-out times are per international regulations.
- Rate of exchange applicable on the date of final payment.
- All prices are in USD & per person.