04 Nights Reykjavik, 02 Nights Akureyri, 01 Night Keflavik
Iceland Average Temperature : 11°C/0°C
Day 01 : Arrive Iceland
Arrive Keflavik. Arrive Keflavik airport & transfer to hotel hrs for check in. Overnight stay at Storm Hotel by Keahotels, Reykjavik.
Day 02 : At Reykjavik – Golden Circle Tour
Today after early breakfast in the morning proceed for full day Golden Circle tour with Kerid Crater.
– See the best of the southwest of Iceland’s waterfalls, lakes and geysers
– Discover where the North American and Eurasian tectonic plates meet
– Feel the spray of the Gullfoss Waterfall
– Go to the spouting geyser of Strokkur in the Geysir area
– Look into a volcanic crater at Kerið
Day 03 : At Reykjavik – South of Iceland
Today we proceed to visit the South of Iceland full-day tour from Reykjavik.
– Walk behind the waterfall at Seljalandsfoss, weather permitting
– See the black sand beaches of the southern coast
– Go to Iceland’s southernmost village in Vik
– Visit the glacier snout of Sólheimajökull
– Marvel at a unique landscape of rivers waterfalls and glacial mountains
– Admire the stunning beauty of Skógafoss waterfall
Day 04 : At Reykjavik – Classic Ice Cave Experience tour
Today we proceed for Classic Ice Cave Experience from Reykjavik with Live Guide & Touch-screen audio guide.
Descend to the frozen enchantment of Iceland’s ice caves on a full-day trip from Reykjavik. Alongside your guide, you’ll spend the day at the Langjökull Glacier and explore the icy labyrinths below it. Deep inside the glacier cave, you’ll admire fjords and waterfalls while listening to commentary rich with geological information. Then, head to the Borgarfjörður valley to be amazed by the beauty of Hraunfossar falls, a waterfall carved out by volcanic eruptions.
Day 05 : Reykjavik – Akureyri
Today after breakfast we check out hotel & own transfer to Reykjavik bus terminal to board you bus to Akureyri. The journey takes around 7 hrs. Arrive Akureyri and own transfer to the hotel for check in. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 06 : At Akureyri – Lake Myvatn tour
Today in the morning proceed for Lake Myvatn Classic tour from Akureyri.
Get a firsthand look at the wild beauty of Lake Mývatn on an 8-hour tour from Akureyri. Learn about the geology, geothermal activity, flora, and fauna of the area from your guide as you travel. Visit Goðafoss Waterfall and the Mývatn Nature Baths (entrance included).
Day 07 : Akureyri – Reykjavik – Keflavik
Today morning check out hotel & own transfer to Akureyri bus terminal to board your bus to Reykjavik. The journey takes around 7 hrs. Arrive Reykjavik bus terminal and own transfer to Keflavik. Arrive Keflavik & check into the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 08 : Keflavik – Departure
Today in the morning after breakfast proceed for the Blue Lagoon tour (Optional).
After completion of tour own transfer to the hotel. Check out hotel & hotels own transfer to the airport to board your flight back home.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- 04 nights accommodation at Reykjavik
- 02 nights accommodation at Akureyri
- 01 night accommodation at Keflavik
- Daily breakfast
- Transfer Reykjavik airport to Reykjavik hotel on private basis
- Bus tickets from Reykjavik to Akureyri & back
- South of Iceland full day tour from Reykjavik
- Golden Circle full day tour
- Classical Ice cave tour
- Lake Myvatn tour from Akureyri
- Airfares extra
- Local Guide
- Travel Insurance
- Beverage, drinks and mineral water during meals.
- Optional tour
- Entrance to Blue Lagoon
- Any personal expenses.
TOUR COST :
|NO. OF TRAVELLERS||2|
HOTELS USED OR SIMILAR :
|Reykjavik||Storm Hotel by Keahotels|
|Akureyri||Kea by Keahotels|
|Keflavik||Airport Hotel Aurora Star|
- Prices are based on the lowest run of the house rates at designated hotels.
- Surcharges may apply during peak season or high occupancy periods.
- Date Specific price will be quoted based on clients travel dates.
- Check-in and check-out times are per international regulations.
- Rate of exchange applicable on the date of final payment.
- All prices are in EURO & per person.