10 Nights / 11 Days
Day 1: India – Rio
Welcome to Brazil !!! Upon arrival at Rio airport, proceed to your hotel in a private transfer. Arrive hotel and check in. Overnight at hotel.
Day 2: At Rio
After breakfast, proceed for Corcovado & Sugar Loaf + City Tour.
First, you’ll met the two most representative icons of Rio de Janeiro, Corcovado (Christ the Redeemer) and Sugarloaf Mountain. Enjoy the spectacular view from Corcovado to take stunning pictures from the mountaintop. Then continue the journey to the Sugar Loaf where we will close the day with stunning panoramic views across Rio de Janeiro.
Overnight at hotel.
Day 3: At Rio
After breakfast, day at leisure. Optional – Ginga Tropical brazilian roots show
* Have fun at this unique dance show, mixing dance with culture and traditions!
* Interactive show, we encourage you to have a boogie!
* Beautiful and intricate carnival costumes! Aesthetically mesmerizing!
Overnight at hotel.
Day 4: Rio – Iguazu
After breakfast, transfer to Rio airport for your flight to Iguazu. Arrive Iguazu and transfer to your hotel in a private transfer. Arrive hotel and check in. Overnight at hotel. Optional – Dinner Show at Refain . Experience the rhythms and colours of South America in one unforgettable setting during a magical evening of music and dance at Rafain, the top entertainment venue in Foz de Iguaçu. The most popular songs from Argentina, Paraguay, Mexico, Peru, Bolivia, Chile and, of course, Brazil are brought to life on stage in an audiovisual extravaganza. Come for a rip-roaring night of song and dance while feasting on a traditional Brazilian barbecue
Day 5: At Iguazu
After breakfast, proceed for City Tour and Landmark of the three Frontiers. Explore the fascinating city of Foz do Iguaçu and then visit the ‘triple frontier’ where Brazil, Argentina and Paraguay all meet, and where the Parana and Iguazu rivers merge. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 6: Iguazu – Buenos Aires
After breakfast, transfer to Iguazu airport for your flight to Buenos Aires. Arrive Benos Aires and transfer to your hotel in a private transfer. Arrive hotel and check in. Overnight at hotel.
Day 7: At Buenos Aires
After breakfast, proceed for Classic Buenos Aires city tour. Discover why Buenos Aires is affectionately known as the ‘Paris of South America’ with this tour of Argentina’s elegant capital. Enjoy the freedom of the city’s abundant parklands and boulevards, exploring the centre and discovering some of the traditional neighbourhoods and as well as the most significant landmarks. You will see Obelisk, Mayo Square, Casa Rosada, Metropolitan Cathedral, La Boca, La Recoleta.
Overnight at hotel
Day 8: At Buenos Aires
After breakfast, day free.
Optional 1 – Tigre and Delta Tour. Escape the bustling city and head to the “Porteños” favourite weekend getaway destination.
– Visit one of the most affluent neighbourhoods of Buenos Aires
– Enjoy a boat tour along the Paraná Delta
– Explore the picturesque town of Tigre
Optional 2 – Dinner and Tango Show at El Querandi with Transfer. It begins with an exquisite dinner “à la carte” of international cuisine and cuisine d’auteur, delving then into a journey through the history of tango. A traditional and authentic Tango show, performed by our select group of dancers and following the beat of our Orquesta Típica -Tango Orchestra- , with first-class singers who are present night after night to dazzle our guests. A pure, traditional and heartfelt Tango, showing in five acts the most important moments of its story.
Overnight at hotel
Day 9: Buenos Aires – El Calafate
After breakfast, transfer to Buenos Aires airport for your flight to El Calafate. Arrive El Calafate and transfer to your hotel in a private transfer. Arrive hotel and check in. Overnight at hotel.
Day 10: At Elcalafate
After breakfast, proceed for Perito Moreno Glacier guided tour. Visit Perito Moreno Glacier, located inside the National Park Los Glaciares. It is an impressive river of ice with a surface of 195 km2; a length of 30 km and its front has an extension of 5,5 km; the height of the walls oscillates between 40 and 80 m. above the level of the lake. It descends from the continental ice, causing in its slow progress detachments and outbursts, very attractive for the visitor. For its spectacular beauty it was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Day 11: El Calafate – India
After breakfast, transfer to airport for your flight back to India via Buenos Aires with memories.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Accommodation at following hotels or similar with Breakfast –
Rio – 4* Atlantico Travel Copacabana
Iguazu – 4* Foz Presidente Comfort Hotel
Buenos Aires – 4* El Conquistador
El Calafate – 4* La Cantera Boutique Hotel
- Private return airport transfer at Rio, Iguazu, Buenos Aires & El Calafate
- Corcovado & Sugar Loaf + Rio City Tour.
- Iguazu City Tour and Landmark of the three Frontiers
- Classic Buenos Aires city tour
- Perito Moreno Glacier guided tour
- Goods and Service Tax @ 5%.
- Any expenses of personal nature.
- Any other item or expenses not specifically mentioned under inclusions.
Supplement cost for Extra Night – EUR 20 to EUR 30 per person
Supplement cost for Ginga Tropical brazilian roots show – EUR 105 per prson
Supplement cost for Dinner Show at Refain – EUR 75 per person
Supplement cost for Tigre & Delta Tour – EUR 45 per person
Supplement cost for Dinner and Tango Show at El Querandi with Transfer – EUR 70 per person
- Prices are per person on Double Sharing basis.
- Hotel Check in usually at 1400 hrs. and check out 1100 hrs.
- Prices are based on the lowest run of the house rates at designated hotels.
- Surcharges may apply during peak season or high occupancy periods.
- Date Specific price will be quoted based on clients travel dates.
- The sequence of places can be altered as required by client.