06 Nights/ 7 Days
Day 1: Nairobi
Arrive at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport Nairobi in the morning; You will be met by a WildTrrek Safaris after clearing with immigration formalities and transferred to your city hotel where you will be briefed about your safari. Overnight at Nairobi BB
Day 2: Nairobi – Mt Kenya
After breakfast, drive to Mt Kenya. Arrive in time for lunch and check in at Mount Kenya Safari Club. With magnificent views of majestic Mount Kenya, the Fairmont Mount Kenya Safari Club Resort’s 120 luxuriously appointed hotel rooms, set in over 100 acres of landscaped gardens, offer a unique blend of comfort, relaxation and adventure. Originally the retreat of movie star and Club founder, William Holden, the Club’s illustrious former members have included Winston Churchill and Bing Crosby. Dinner and overnight at Mt Kenya Safari Club FB
Day 3: Mt Kenya – Aberdares
After breakfast, drive to Aberdares region, arrive in time for lunch at Aberdare Country Club. After lunch you will be transferred in the lodge vehicle to The Ark Lodge. This tree-lodge is uniquely shaped to resemble the actual Ark, designed with decks from which numerous balconies and lounges provide superb vantage points for viewing the animals visiting the salt-lick and waterhole. A ground-level bunker at The Ark provides excellent photographic opportunities, and the Yasabara waterhole is floodlit by night to enable all-night viewing of game. Overnight at the Ark Lodge FB (*You will need to pack an overnight bag before heading to The Ark)
Day 4: Aberdares – Lake Naivasha
After breakfast drive to Lake Naivasha where you will arrive in time for lunch. Afternoon at leisure
Dinner and overnight at Lake Naivasha FB
Day 5: Lake Naivasha – Masai Mara Game Reserve
Breakfast will be served at the Lodge. After breakfast, drive to Masai Mara Game Reserve. Arrive at your lodge in time for lunch and check in at the camp/lodge. In the afternoon, enjoy an enthralling game-viewing drive (1600-1800Hrs). Spotting lions, cheetahs and other spectacular predators is the highlight of your day. This evening, enjoy a sumptuous dinner at your lodge. Dinner and Overnight at Masai Mara FB
Day 6: Full day of game-viewing!
After breakfast, proceed on a full-day game-viewing drive (0700-1530Hrs) with picnic Lunch to search for the myriad species of game that make this reserve their home. If you are lucky, you can witness the kill in action, moment by moment, right in front of your unbelieving eyes! You can expect to see the famous ‘Big 5’. In the evening, enjoy a delicious dinner at your camp/lodge. All meals and Overnight at Masai Mara FB
Day 7: Depart
After breakfast, drive back to Nairobi and transfer to JKIA for your flight.
Inclusions & Exclusions
1. Accommodation as stipulated in the itinerary or similar.
2. Private transportation in non-A/C, chauffeur driven minivan with pop-up roof for easy game viewing & photography.
3. Services of an experienced English-speaking driver-guide,
4. Game viewing drives as indicated in the itinerary.
5. All Government taxes parks entrance fees and levies.
6. All meet and greet services.
7. All arrival and departure transfers.
8. All meals as indicated in the itinerary.
9. 1 litter of bottled drinking water per person per day while on safari.
- Airfare, Visa.
- Goods and Service Tax @ 5%.
- Any expenses of personal nature.
- Any other item or expenses not specifically mentioned under inclusions.
|Nairobi||1||Royal Orchid/Golden Tulip/Tamarind Tree Hotel||Fairmont Norfolk / Sarova Stanley Hotel|
|Aberdare||1||Ark Lodge||Ark Lodge|
|Mt Kenya||1||Mt. Kenya Safari Club||Mt. Kenya Safari Club|
|Lake Naivasha||1||Naivasha Country Club / Elementaita Sentrim||Naivasha Sopa Resort|
|Masai Mara||2||Mara Simba||Sarova Mara Camp|
HOLIDAY PRICE (PRICE PER PERSON IN U.S. DOLLARS)
VALIDITY: 2 JANUARY 2019 – 01 JAN 2020
- Slab Rate to Be Selected Based on Number of Pax per vehicle.
- Rates are per pax in US$
- Surcharge: Easter Period (April 19 – 22 2019) – USD 60 per person per night. (All dates Inclusive)
- Surcharge: Christmas & New Year (24, 25, 26, 31 Dec 2019 & 01 Jan 2020) – USD 60 per person per night. (All dates Inclusive)
|PERIOD||SLAB||STANDARD PROPERTIES||PERIOD||DELUXE PROPERTIES|
|SRS||CHILD NO BED||TWIN
|2 Jan – 31 Mar
1 Nov – 14 Dec
|1||1950||495||N/A||2 Jan – 31 Mar
1 Nov – 14 Dec
|1 Apr – 30 Jun||1||1745||255||N/A||1 Apr – 31 May
*Complimentary Upgrade to Naivasha Simba Subject to availability
|1 Jul – 31 Oct
15 Dec – 31 Dec
|1||2590||715||N/A||1 Jun – 31 Oct
15 Dec – 31 Dec