7 Nights / 8 Days
Day 1 India – Athens
Arrive at Athens International Airport and start your Greece tour package program. Private transfer to the hotel for Check in. Afternoon at leisure. With equal measures of grunge and grace, Athens is a heady mix of ancient history and contemporary cool.
Overnight in Athens.
Day 2 Athens
After early breakfast, pick up from hotel and proceed for Athens city tour. Immerse yourself into the past and present of the fascinating city of Athens, stroll the halls of the famous Acropolis Museum and see Ancient Greece with your own eyes.
– Discover the fascinating history of the ancient city of Athens
– Visit the Panathenaic Stadium, one of the oldest stadiums in the world
– Explore the magnificent exhibitions in the Acropolis Museum
Overnight in Athens.
Day 3 Athens – Santorini
Early in the morning check out hotel and transfer to Piraeus port with a/c coach for sailing to Santorini. Arrive at Santorini Island and transfer to hotel and check in. Santorini is awesome island with magnificent views. Afternoon is free at leisure.
Overnight in Santorini.
Day 4 Santorini
Today after breakfast you will enjoy Caldera Cruise. Enjoy a wonderful and relaxing way to sail along Santorini, admiring the unique beauty of Caldera, with a traditional wooden boat, to a scheduled Day Cruise. Starting with sailing along our beautiful coastline, swimming at the Red Beach, admire the black and red rocky background, the White Beach, and the big Light House. Enchanted by the imposing beauty of the Volcano, one of the most famous sceneries of the world, stands lofty in the middle of Caldera. Swim at the Hot Springs, the warm volcanic waters with the therapeutic properties. We will sail to Thirassia Island where you can enjoy swimming and meal. After the lunch we continue our route to Ammoudi bay for disembarkation.
Day 5 Santorini
Today day at leisure for you to explore the beautiful island. Santorini is the supermodel of the Greek islands, a head-turner whose face is instantly recognisable around the world: multi coloured cliffs soar out of a sea-drowned caldera, topped by drifts of whitewashed buildings. With its reputation for dazzling panoramas, romantic sunsets and volcanic-sand beaches, it’s hardly surprising the island features on so many travellers’ bucket lists.
Day 6 Santorini – Mykonos
Today in the morning after breakfast check out hotel and transfer to Santorini port with a/c coach for sailing to Mykonos. Arrive to Mykonos port and transfer to the hotel. Day free for relaxing, shopping and having fun. Nightlife of the island will be unforgettable for you. Overnight in Mykonos.
Day 7 Mykonos
After breakfast, the day is free. Mykonos is the party animal of the Cycladic islands, Greece’s answer to Ibiza, with bronzed bodies thronging its beaches by day and bass lines pounding through its superclubs until dawn. But there’s more to Mykonos than the dazzling sand, and insatiable revellers.
Overnight in Mykonos.
Day 8 Mykonos – Athens
Breakfast & then transfer to Mykonos port. Late in the evening arrival at Athens port. Then direct transfer to Athens airport for your flight back to India or your next destination.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Accommodation in 3 nights Athens, 2 nights Mykonos & 2 nights Santorini with breakfast –
Location 3* 4* 5* Athens Marina ATH Athens Cypria Electra Metropolis Santorini Melina Daedalus Majestic Mykonos Mykonos View Hotel Three Shades Mykonos Boheme
- Private transfers in Athens for the route airport – hotel – port – airport
- Private transfers in Santorini for the route port -hotel – port
- Private transfers in Mykonos for the route port – hotel – port
- Ferry tickets in Economy class:
– Piraeus 07:30 – Santorini 14:55
– Santorini 12:40 – Mykonos 14:40
– Mykonos 14:15 – Athens 19:45
- Athens city tour with Acropolis museum morning tour
- Caldera Traditional Sailing: Red &White Beach, Black Mountain, Hot Springs, Volcano, Thirassia Island (Day trip or Sunset trip)
- Visa Fees.
- Goods and Service Tax @ 5%.
- Any expenses of personal nature.
- Any other item or expenses not specifically mentioned under inclusions.
TOUR COST in USD per person starting from:
|April – June||790||1005||1410|
|July – August||1000||1365||1540|
|September – October||840||1050||1370|
Supplement to upgrade to fast ferries: USD 145 per person for entire sectors Athens-Santorini-Mykonos-Athens
Fast Ferry Timings in Economy class:
– Athens 07:00 – Santorini 11:55
– Santorini 12:10 – Mykonos 13:55
– Mykonos 14:20 – Athens 16:22
- Prices are per person on Double Sharing basis.
- Hotel Check in usually at 1400 hrs. and check out 1100 hrs.
- Prices are based on the lowest run of the house rates at designated hotels.
- Surcharges may apply during peak season or high occupancy periods.
- Date Specific price will be quoted based on clients travel dates.