06 Nights / 07 Days
Day 1: Arrive Vienna
Arrive Vienna. Transfer to your hotel and check in.
Day 2: At Vienna
After breakfast proceed for Vienna city tour. See all there is to see in the fascinating city of Vienna with this one of a kind tour. A hop on – hop off bus is by far the best and most efficient way of getting to know a city.
– Hop on and off at any of the 50 stops
– Discover every corner of the city with five different routes
– Ticket includes a guided walking tour of the city centre (Except: Grey Route Ticket)
– Free WIFI on all buses
– Free bonus booklet
Optional : Strauss + Mozart Concert at Kursalon Palace
Day 3: Vienna To Prague
Your private coach collects you from the hotel and drops you at your hotel in Prague….door to door service! Check in to hotel. Your centrally located hotel permits further exploration. A walk through the old quarter upto Wenceslas square during day or night… and many times is a fascinating and memorable experience.
Day 4: At Prague
Full day hop on hop off city tour covering Old Town Square, Na Florenci Street, MaláStrana, Prague Castle, Strahov Monastery, Strahov Stadium, Kampa Island.
Admissions in Prague castle to be paid directly by cash on the spot.
Optional : Evening Show at Black Theatre (Premium seats)
Black light theatre or simply black theatre is a theatrical performance style characterized by the use of black box theatre augmented by black light illusion. This form of theatre originated from Asia and can be found in many places around the world. It has become a speciality of Prague, where many theatres use it
Optional : Day excursion to Karlovy Vary with lunch and drink. Karlovy Vary (Carlsbad) is a spa town in thewest Bohemia region of the Czech Republic. Its numerous thermal springs have made it apopular resort since the 19th century. The riverside spa district is home to several colonnadeswith columned walkways. The modern Hot Spring Colonnade houses the PramenVřídlo geyser,which spouts up to 12 meters high.
Optional : Day excursion to Cesky Krumlov with lunch. Enjoy a guided visit to Český Krumlov, aUNESCO World Heritage Site. Visit the second largest chateau in the Czech Republic and admirethe Baroque gardens. Enjoy a tasty lunch.On this 10-hour tour from Prague, you’ll be picked up at your hotel and transferred by Modernair-conditioned bus to ČeskýKrumlov. During the drive you can connect to the internet with theWiFi on board and enjoy a complimentary bottle of water. During the tour your guide will tell you about the history of the town as you take in the topmonuments and attractions. Stop to enjoy lunch (with a vegetarian option available).
After lunch you’ll have free time to explore the city and browse the gift shops before visitingthe second largest chateau in the Czech Republic.
Admire the chateau’s stunning Baroque gardens and its unique revolving auditorium.
After the tour you can sit back and enjoy the scenic countryside on your way back to Prague. The driver will drop you off at your hotel or in the city center.
Day 5: Prague to Budapest Via Bratislava (525 km, 5hrs 30 min)
Today you drive to the Hungarian capital via Bratislava with 3 hours stop for tour and lunch. Day at leisure.
Day 6: At Budapest
Use your 1 day on hop off ticket to Enjoy splendid views of Budapest from an open-top, double-decker bus. Hop on and off at any of the 39 designated stops with a 1-day ticket to visit the city’s key landmarks. Join the free river cruise, night tour and the walking tour.
Optional : Evening Hungarian folk show with dinner cruise and transfer.
Day 07: Depart Budapest
Today after breakfast transfer to airport for your flight back to India.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Accommodation 2 nights Vienna, 2 nights Prague & 2 nights Budapest with breakfast –
- 4* – Bellevue Hotel, Hotel Jurys Inn Prague & Residence Regnum or similar with daily breakfast.
- 3* – Ibis Wien City, Prague Centre Plaza & Atlas City Hotel or similar with daily breakfast.
- Private intercity transfers for the route Vienna – Prague – Budapest (Via Bratislava)
- Private transfers in Vienna for the route airport – hotel
- Private transfers in Budapest for the route hotel – airport
- Vienna Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour and Guided Walking Tour
- Prague hop on hop off city tour
- Budapest Hop On hop Off city tour
- Visa Fees.
- Goods and Service Tax @ 5%.
- Any expenses of personal nature.
- Any other item or expenses not specifically mentioned under inclusions.
|PRICES||EUR 655||EUR 755|
Supplement Cost For Extra Night – EUR 45 to EUR 55 per person
Supplement cost for Strauss + Mozart Concert at Kursalon Palace – EUR 65
Supplement cost for Black Theater – EUR 25
Supplement cost for Cesky Krumlov – EUR 99
Supplement cost for Karlovy Vary – EUR 75
- Prices are per person on Double Sharing basis.
- Hotel Check in usually at 1400 hrs. and check out 1100 hrs.
- Prices are based on the lowest run of the house rates at designated hotels.
- Surcharges may apply during peak season or high occupancy periods.
- Date Specific price will be quoted based on clients travel dates.