05 Nights/ 6 Days
Day 1: Nairobi
Arrive at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, Nairobi. You will be met by a WildTrek Safaris representative after clearing with immigration formalities and transferred to your city hotel where you are briefed about your safari. Overnight at Nairobi BB
Day 2: Nairobi – Aberdares
After breakfast, drive to Aberdares region, arrive in time for lunch at Aberdare Country Club. After lunch you will be transferred by the lodge vehicle to The Ark Lodge. This tree-lodge is uniquely shaped to resemble the actual Ark, designed with decks from which numerous balconies and lounges provide superb vantage points for viewing the animals visiting the salt-lick and waterhole. A ground-level bunker at The Ark provides excellent photographic opportunities, and the Yasabara waterhole is floodlit at night to enable all-night viewing of game. Overnight at the Ark Lodge FB (*You will need to pack an overnight bag before heading to The Ark)
Day 3 Aberdares – Lake Naivasha
After breakfast drive to Lake Naivasha where you will arrive in time for lunch. Afternoon at leisure
Dinner and overnight at Lake Naivasha FB
Day 4 Lake Naivasha – Masai Mara Game Reserve
Breakfast will be served at the Lodge. After breakfast, drive to Masai Mara Game Reserve. Arrive at your lodge in time for lunch and check in at the camp/lodge. In the afternoon, enjoy an enthralling game-viewing drive (1600-1800Hrs). Spotting lions, cheetahs and other spectacular predators is the highlight of your day. This evening, enjoy a sumptuous dinner at your lodge/camp. Dinner and Overnight at Masai Mara FB
Day 5 Full day of game-viewing!
After breakfast, proceed on a full-day game-viewing drive (0700-1530Hrs) with picnic Lunch to search for the myriad species of game that make this reserve their home. If you are lucky, you can witness the kill in action, moment by moment, right in front of your unbelieving eyes! You can expect to see the famous ‘Big 5’. In the evening, enjoy a delicious dinner at your lodge. All meals and Overnight at Masai Mara FB
Day 6 Depart
After breakfast, drive back to Nairobi with a stopover at the Rift Valley view point. On arrival, transfer to JKIA for your flight.
END OF OUR SERVICES
Inclusions & Exclusions
1. Accommodation as stipulated in the itinerary or similar.
2. Private transportation in non-A/C, chauffeur driven minivan with pop-up roof for easy game viewing & photography.
3. Services of an experienced English-speaking driver-guide,
4. Game viewing drives as indicated in the itinerary.
5. All Government taxes parks entrance fees and levies.
6. All meet and greet services.
7. All arrival and departure transfers.
8. All meals as indicated in the itinerary.
9. 1 litter of bottled drinking water per person per day while on safari.
- Airfare, Visa.
- Goods and Service Tax @ 5%.
- Any expenses of personal nature.
- Any other item or expenses not specifically mentioned under inclusions.
|Nairobi||1||Royal Orchid/Golden Tulip/ Tamarind Tree Hotel||Fairmont Norfolk / Sarova Stanley Hotel|
|Aberdare||1||The Ark Lodge||The Ark Lodge|
|Lake Naivasha||1||Naivasha Country Club / Elementaita Sentrim||Naivasha Sopa Resort|
|Masai Mara||2||Mara Simba||Sarova Mara Game Camp|
HOLIDAY PRICE (PRICE PER PERSON IN U.S. DOLLARS)
VALIDITY: 2 JANUARY 2019 – 01 JAN 2020
- Slab Rate to Be Selected Based on Number of Pax per vehicle.
- Rates are per pax in US$
- Surcharge: Easter Period (April 19 – 22 2019) – USD 60 per person per night. (All dates Inclusive)
- Surcharge: Christmas & New Year (24, 25, 26, 31 Dec 2019 & 01 Jan 2020) – USD 60 per person per night. (All dates Inclusive)
|PERIOD||SLAB||STANDARD PROPERTIES||PERIOD||DELUXE PROPERTIES|
|TWIN SHARE||SRS||CHILD NO BED||TWIN
|2 Jan – 31 Mar
1 Nov – 14 Dec
|1||1565||370||N/A||2 Jan – 31 Mar
1 Nov – 14 Dec
1 Apr – 30 Jun
1 Apr – 31 May
|1 Jul – 31 Oct
15 Dec – 31 Dec
|1||2095||565||N/A||1 Jun – 31 Oct
15 Dec – 31 Dec