06 Nights/ 07 Days
Day 1: Arusha
Arrive at JRO and transfer to Arusha for overnight. Overnight at Arusha BB
Day 2: Arusha – Manyara
After breakfast, drive to Manyara. Lunch. Enjoy game drive in the park. Dinner and Overnight at Lake Manyara FB
Day 3: Manyara – Serengeti
After breakfast, proceed to Serengeti National park and arrive in time for lunch. Enjoy enroute game drive to your lodge. With its wide-open spaces, bright blue skies and creature-filled landscape, over the next two days we will discover why the fabled Serengeti typifies the dream of “Old Africa.” Large prides of lions laze in the long grasses; plentiful families of elephants feed on acacia bark and trumpet to each other across the plains, while giraffes, gazelles, monkeys, eland and the whole range of African wildlife present themselves in awe-inspiring numbers. Later proceed for an afternoon game drive in Serengeti National Park. Dinner and overnight at Serengeti FB
Day 4: Full Day Game Viewing!
Enjoy morning and afternoon game drives in the park. All meals and overnight Serengeti FB
Day 5: Serengeti – Ngorongoro
After breakfast, drive to Ngorongoro Conservation area and check in at Lodge. Afternoon is at leisure. Dinner and Overnight at Ngorongoro FB
Day 6: Ngorongoro
After breakfast, proceed for a full day crater tour with packed lunch. Ngorongoro Crater is said to be one of the natural wonders of the world. A spectacular game haunt, the 102-square-mile crater is a perfect caldera, one of the largest on earth. Millions of years ago a smouldering volcano collapsed, creating the crater and a home for thousands of animals amidst its many types of vegetation grown and nourished over the centuries. Over 30,000 animals live here: prides of lion, elephant, leopard, cheetah and giraffe, gazelle by the thousands and multitudes of wildebeest. Dinner and overnight at Ngorongoro FB
Day 07: Depart
After breakfast, you will be transferred to JRO for your departure flight back home
Inclusions & Exclusions
1. Accommodation as stipulated in the itinerary or similar.
2. Private transportation in non-A/C, chauffeur driven minivan with pop-up roof for easy game viewing & photography.
3. Services of an experienced English-speaking driver-guide,
4. Game viewing drives as indicated in the itinerary.
5. All Government taxes parks entrance fees and levies.
6. All meet and greet services.
7. All arrival and departure transfers.
8. All meals as indicated in the itinerary.
9. 1 litter of bottled drinking water per person per day while on safari.
- Airfare, Visa.
- Goods and Service Tax @ 5%.
- Any expenses of personal nature.
- Any other item or expenses not specifically mentioned under inclusions.
|Arusha||1||Mt Meru Hotel||Arusha Serena Hotel|
|Manyara||1||Manyara Serena Lodge||Manyara Serena Lodge|
|Serengeti||2||Serengeti Sopa||Serengeti Serena Lodge|
|Ngorongoro||2||Ngorongoro Sopa||Ngorongoro Serena Lodge|
HOLIDAY PRICE (PRICE PER PERSON IN U.S. DOLLARS)
VALIDITY: 2 JANUARY 2019 – 01 JAN 2020
- Slab Rate to Be Selected Based on Number of Pax per vehicle.
- Rates are per pax in US$
- Surcharge: Easter Period (April 19 – 22 2019) – USD 60 per person per night. (All dates Inclusive)
- Surcharge: Christmas & New Year (24, 25, 26, 31 Dec 2019 & 01 Jan 2020) – USD 60 per person per night. (All dates Inclusive)
|PERIOD||SLAB||STANDARD PROPERTIES||DELUXE PROPERTIES|
|SRS||CHILD NO BED||TWIN
|1 Jan – 28 Feb
26 May – 31 Oct
15 Dec – 31 Dec
|1 Mar – 31 Mar
1 Nov – 14 Dec
|1 Apr – 25 May||1||4000||85||N/A||4070||115||N/A|