Bookings – How does it work ?
Based on the query with your detailed requirements, we will present to you our proposal with conditions of offer.
You are requested to keep in mind that today most rates are dynamic and can change sometimes in hours .
Once our offer is received, kindly review and revert with “ go ahead “ along with a deposit for effecting and processing the bookings…
Each booking will be designated with a record locator for your tracking .
All payments are to be made by cheque / draft / bank transfer into our designated account quoting the Record Locator number.
Once all payments are received , a master tour itinerary with schedules/contact numbers / vouchers & supplementary information will be provided.
You are requested to keep the following in mind….
- It is good to effect your flight bookings as much in advance as possible to get the best fares . Tickets can be purchased thru us or by you directly or thru any other travel agent.
- Visas need to be processed and please keep in mind that Visas for UK , Canada , Australia & New Zealand take a long time to process.
- To process visas , Embassies require the itinerary and hotels confirmed for your tour.
- So it is a good idea to get the basics as listed above sorted as early as possible .
- AAH would be happy to guide you through the process.
Important note : in the age of dynamic hotel and flight rates , there are non refundable and refundable rates …. usually there is a difference of approx. 5% between the two. Once booked at non refundable rates , the complete liability is booked. Can not be amended.
Refundable rates mean that cancellation upto a certain date before check-in is refundable. Beyond that it is non refundable.
Similiarly…Lesser stringent deadlines but non refundable clauses apply even for transfers and sightseeings.