02 Nights Thimphu, 02 Nights Paro
Bhutan Average Temperature : 30°C/15°C
Day 01 : Arrive Paro – Thimphu
On arrival at Paro Airport and after completing your Visa / Permit formalities you will be received by our representative who will assist you in boarding your vehicle for transfer to Thimphu, the capital town of Bhutan. Evening free at Leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02 : Thimphu – Wangdi / Punakha Excursion
After breakfast drive to Wangdi. Wangdi is the last town on the highway before entering Central Bhutan. The drive is over Dochu La pass which is very scenic with fascinating view of mountains of Bhutan. At Punakha visit Punakha Dzong, Chimi Lhakhang (Monastry). Evening you drive back to Thimphu. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 03 : Thimpu – Paro
Today after breakfast proceed for Thimphu sightseeing covering Memorial Chorten, Tashichho Dzong, Buddha Point, Changangkha Lhakhang, Motithang Takin Preservation Centre, Drupthob Goemba / Zilukha Nunnery, National Library, Institute for Zorig Chusum, Textiles Museum, Zangthopelri Lhakhang. Later transfer to Paro. On arrival Paro, check into the hotel & overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 04 : At Paro
After breakfast in the morning we proceed for Paro sightseeing covering Drukgyel Dzong, Ta Dzong, Rinpung Dzong, Kyichu Lhakhang. Return & overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 05 : Paro – Departure
Today after breakfast, we check out hotel & transfer to the airport to board your flight back home.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Meet and greet upon arrival
- 2 nights accommodation at Thimphu
- 2 nights accommodation at Paro
- 01 Bottle water per person per day
- Daily breakfast
- Transfer & sightseeing as per itinerary by Non AC Car which will not be at disposal and will be exclusively used for the quest as per the itinerary only (on point to point basis).
- International airfares
- Entry visa
- Tipping to coach captains, guides, drivers & bellman, etc.
- Any personal expenses
- Beverage, drinks and mineral water during meals
- Travel Insurance
- Optional tours & up-gradation charges, entrance fees
- Daily lunch & dinner
TOUR COST :
|NO. OF TRAVELLERS||2||4||6||8||10||12|
|GRADE – C||23000||16500||13500||13000||12000||11500|
|GRADE – B||26000||19500||16500||16000||15000||14000|
|GRADE – B1||28500||22000||19000||18500||17500||16500|
HOTELS USED OR SIMILAR :
|LOCATION||Grade C||Grade B||Grade B1|
|Thimphu||Hotel Bhutan Kubera||River Side||Kuenphen Rabten Resort|
|Paro||Hotel Phunsum||Norwang’s Villa / Rema Reosrt||Hotel Olathang|
- Prices are based on the lowest run of the house rates at designated hotels.
- Surcharges may apply during peak season or high occupancy periods.
- Date Specific price will be quoted based on clients travel dates.
- Check-in and check-out times are per international regulations.
- All prices are in INR & per person.