02 Nights Hanoi, 01 Night Halong Bay Cruise, 03 Nights Ho chi Minh City, 03 Nights Siem Reap
Vietnam Average Temperature : 22°C/17°C
Cambodia Average Temperature : 31°C/26°C
Day 01 : Arrive Hanoi
Arrive Hanoi airport & transfer to the hotel for check in. Later proceed for Hanoi city tour covering Hoan Kiem Lake and Ngoc Son Temple, which contains an islet with the tiny Tortoise Pagoda. Also we explore the Old Quarter. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02 : Hanoi – Halong – Cruise (B, LL, LD)
Today after breakfast, we checkout Hanoi hotel & by surface transfer to Halong Bay Tuan Chau Marina Port to board the traditional cruise through Halong Bay. Enjoy a welcome drink aboard. Enjoy the magical bay where thousands of sculpted limestone islands rise from the waves like dragon’s teeth. Soak up the sun on the top deck with optional on-board activities: sunbathing, and photo opportunities. In the evening the chef will prepare a splendid meal comprised of fresh seafood dishes and other traditional dishes. Overnight on-board.
Day 03 : Cruise – Halong – Halong (B)
Greet the day with a morning Tai Chi exercise that offer a perfect opportunity to view the sunrise over the bay. After breakfast, visit a beautiful limestone grotto then back to the boat for a final glimpse of the Halong Bay while cruising back to the dock. Check out luggage and bid tidings to beautiful Halong Bay.
Later by surface transfer to Hanoi. Overnight stay at Hanoi hotel.
Day 04 : Hanoi – Ho chi Minh City (B)
In the morning after breakfast we check out hotel & transfer to the airport to board your flight to Saigon. Arrive Saigon airport & transfer to the hotel for check in. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 05 : At Ho chi Minh City (B)
Today we proceed to visit the Cu Chi Tunnels. Never discovered by American forces, the Cu Chi Tunnels were an important Vietcong base during the American War, stretching over 200 km an incredible underground network.
Later proceed for Saigon City tour.
Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 06 : At Ho chi Minh City (B)
Today after breakfast we proceed for an excursion to My Tho with a boat trip to Mekong River Islands. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 07 : Ho chi Minh City – Siem Reap (B)
Today we check out hotel after breakfast & proceed to the airport to board your flight to Siem Reap.
Arrive Siem Reap & transfer to the hotel for check in.
Later in the evening we proceed for an excursion by boat to Chong Kneas floating village and visit Phsar Chah (Old Market). Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 08 : At Siem Reap (B)
In the morning after breakfast we proceed for Angkor sightseeing. The crowning jewel of Khmer architecture, Angkor Wat is the national symbol and the highlight of any visit to Cambodia. The fortified city of Angkor Thom covers an area of 10 square km. Enclosed by the walls and wide moat, the city includes many of Angkor’s most popular sights. Visit Ta Prohm, & watch the sunset over the Cambodian countryside from the upper terraces of an ancient Angkorian temple.
Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 09 : At Siem Reap (B)
Today after breakfast we proceed to visit Banteay Srei and Kbal Spean. Banteay Srei was built in the late 10th century, it is a Hindu temple dedicated to Shiva. The temple is square with entrances on the east and west. At Kbal Spean, also known as the River of 1000 Lingas, there are carvings in the riverbed (in the same way as at Kulen).
Day 10 : Siem Reap – Return/Departure (B)
Today we check out hotel & transfer to the airport to board your flight back home.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- 2 nights accommodation at Hanoi
- 1 night accommodation at Halong Bay
- 3 nights accommodation at Ho Chi Minh City
- 3 nights accommodation at Siem Reap
- Daily breakfast
- 1 local lunch & 1 Local dinner
- Return airport transfers on private basis
- All tours on private Coach per the itinerary
- English – speaking guide
- Boat ticket(s) according to the itinerary
- 1 complimentary bottle of drinking water and 1 cold towel per person per half day tour/ 2 bottles of water and 2 cold towels per person per full day tour
- Airfares extra (Starting from INR 48500 – Ex Kolkata (CCU – HAN – SGN – REP – CCU)
- Entry visa of Vietnam & Cambodia
- Local Guide & tipping to coach captains & guide
- Any personal expenses.
- Beverage, drinks and mineral water during meals.
- Optional tour
TOUR COST :
|NO. OF TRAVELLERS||1||2||3-6||7-9||SGL SUPPLIMENT|
HOTELS USED OR SIMILAR :
|Hanoi||Santa Barbara Hotel||La Belle Vie Hotel||Lotte Hotel Hanoi|
|Cruise||Oriental Sails||Golden Cruise 9999||Signature Halong Cruise|
|Ho Chi Minh City||Ambassador Saigon Hotel||Golden Central hotel Saigon||Lotte Legend Hotel Saigon|
|Siem Reap||Dinata Angkor Boutique
|Hotel Somadevi Angkor
Resort & Spa
|Angkor Miracle Resort & Spa|
- Prices are based on the lowest run of the house rates at designated hotels.
- Surcharges may apply during peak season or high occupancy periods.
- Date Specific price will be quoted based on clients travel dates.
- Check-in and check-out times are per international regulations.
- Rate of exchange applicable on the date of final payment.
- All prices are in USD & per person.